Thursday, November 10, 2005

Peugeot 206


For some time now we have been talking about in the family to get a new car instead of our old Ford Sierra 87'. Tuesday we were going to look at this Peugeot 206 02' for the second time, first time no one there so we could not test drive. We did that this time and soon decided it was going to be this one. In the beginning we wanted a cheaper car, and was looking at some Peugeot 106'es but when bank agreed a loan my parents soon wanted a newer car. So this was it. When they went in talking with the salesman I went home as I had went there straight from school. We got these cool alloys for free together with the car (too bad they were with summer tires, so won't be used before spring :-I) and they also took our old Ford Sierra.

Today after work my parents went there to get the new car. A neat little one ;-).


No comments: