Monday, November 21, 2005

Google

I've lately been discovering some of googles neat features. It started when I read this artice in PC World magazine about google. In it I read about google desktop and picasa. I downloaded and installed those two last week. Both are extremely nice programs. Desktop with fast searches on your harddrive and picasa are really nice to organize and work with pictures. I wonder how I've been able to live without those?? When I was surfing around google I also found this portal thing, google.com/ig which is now my startpage, have had about:blank for ages. The technology there really amazes me. :D I've also had gmail account for a while now. All this has really made google my best friend on the internet. ;)

Favourite Song atm: Kelly Clarkson - Behind these hazel eyes

No comments: