Sunday, November 13, 2005

Me and my old friend freud

So we have this mongo big danish asignment at the moment. It has to fill 6 to 8 pages, including an analysic of a text, something about the teoretically part of it, and a personal perspective. Damn that was many hard words in one sentence.. Anyway we have five weeks for it I think. Ending next thursday. Untill yesterday I had written only about a half page. So yesterday I started some seriously writing, and got very close to finishing he analysic, wrote 2½ pages. Had planned to write as much today, but didn't felt like, well what is wednesday night for? :) We still have 3 danish lessons to write it and I'm early off from school wednesday. So should be able to get it done in time. As for the title, almost all of the analysic are about freuds teories.

Another weekend already over. :X

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what did i tell you? time's passing us by!11 ;(