Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Welcome to my Diary

Diary, blog, journal, call it what you want. Anyway hi and welcome to my blog. My name is Sune Høyer Sørensen a.k.a. Kopaka or Kopa. I am 17 years old, live in denmark, going in college, playing Elasto Mania, irc'ing and so on. If you wanna know more about me check out my personal site when it gets online.

Why I write blog
For some time (years) I've been thinking of writing diary, but never really taking me together to get started. But then I saw Abula's blog some days ago, where he also wrote that he would like to "breath life into the Elma blog culture". So I though, why not do like him, write it online. And he had found this nice page, so I decided to use this. Not untill recently did I consider writing diary puplic, but thinking out it, that might be much more fun. Then people can comment, laught, cry whatever of what you write. So here we are.

Now I just hope that I won't be too lazy to write here. I probably won't write everyday, mostly just when something special happens, or if I have some feelings about things in life.

I will probably write alot about elma, especially now when World Cup starts soon. However I'm pretty sure there is gonna be more non elma, than elma related posts here.

No comments: