Thursday, March 31, 2005

pwned.Kopaka.dk

I finally finished my personal site pwned.Kopaka.dk. I don't really know what is the purpose of the site, but I just like to have it there. Check it out and see if you find anything interesting. Next up is Kopasite ver. 7.

Today driving from school to work I tried driving another route, to see if it was faster, it didn't seem so. Might be in car though, as that route is more straight.

Bah, can't remember what more I wanted to write, was thinking of something while at work.

Anyway I received 2nd season of Alias on DVD today yay \o/. Indeed looking forward to watching it.

Btw. I really like reading comments, I hope you will write some :). Thinking of that just made me think, how many people reads this? Should add counter maybe? Anyway I don't care that much, as long as I can read it myself in 50 years. hehe =0)

Edit: Now I remember what I wanted to write, nothing serious though ;D. I'm really looking forward to getting my hair cut tomorrow. It is max long right now, haven't gotten it cut since short after new year if I remember correct. Hate having it this long, can't make it look nice and so.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh so u har teh max monkey hair now :-D?

pwned.kopaka.dk is teh \o\ \o/ /o/ 8-D


and yeash I sach overhappi

bye :*

Anonymous said...

oh so u har teh max monkey hair now :-D?

pwned.kopaka.dk is teh \o\ \o/ /o/ 8-D


and yeash I sach overhappi

bye :*

Anonymous said...

oh so u har teh max monkey hair now :-D?
pwned.kopaka.dk is teh \o\ \o/ /o/ 8-D
and yeash I sach overhappi
bye :*

Anonymous said...

I read yours at least. Be a man and grow some long hair!

- skint0r

Anonymous said...

ye grow teh hair dude

-tj

Kopaka said...

At danish elma meeting a month ago I saw enil's hair (long in the back) and kinda wanted to have same hair style.. But naah.. :) much ez'er to have short hair.