Thursday, March 24, 2005

Relaxing

Yesterday I played soccer for the first time this year. (just alone in our garden.) Which means first fysical action pretty much :). Afterwards I sat in my bed and watched the king of queens. Sitting there after fysical action and relaxing just felt so nice, much better feeling that just normal relaxing and watching tv or movie. So that I am going to do again, just today I've already played soccer twice. Also I hope for my sharp to improve by this, it is pretty much zero :P. Also I couldn't hit the goal very well, I was like "one nice goal and I go back in and write blog", however that took pretty long, but I didn't wanted to give up. Later I hope for some cycling too.

Yesterday I saw A Knight's Tale, which is very nice and fun movie. The head actor Heath Ledger is a great actor, I also saw him in 10 Things I Hate About You.

Today I finally ordered Alias season 2 on DVD. Season one was extremely nice, I am really looking forward on watching the 2nd season.

No comments: