Monday, June 23, 2008

March 12 Panic at the Disco

After eating breakfast at the hotel, which had a nice sortiment compared to the one in Lyon, I went to explore the nearby parts of the city. I came by this huge shopping centre called Manchester Arndale which I walked around in for a while, but didn't buy anything. It also had an eating place on the second floor, consisting of a bunch of fast food chains around in a circle with a large seating area in the middle.

As the time of the concert approched I walked to concert place which was inside the Manchester University Campus. After finding the concert place I searched for somewhere to eat and eventually found a subway which I decided to try out. I got an Italian BMT which was really good.

Then I could go back to the concert place a queue for some time before getting in. I can't remember the name of the warm up band, but after them Panic came on. They didn't play for that long, but atleast played all the songs that I know.

No comments: