Thursday, June 05, 2008

March 10 Covent Garden, Leicester Square ect.

In the afternoon I went back to Covent Garden again, as it had been closed the day before. It weren't all that interesting though. The small shops and such didn't have much stuff I was interested in. And it was raining a bit aswell, so there weren't anything going on outside. I thought about going to see the Lion King musical, but they weren't showing it that day. So after walking around there a bit I went into a nearby HMV store where I bought a couple of DVDs and a CD: The Pursuit of Happyness, Hollywoodland, Will Ferrel Box (Old School and Anchorman) and The Corrs - Live in Dublin.

As advised in the mini metro card I had I went to the Leicester metro station instead of the Covent Garden one, as that one can be a bit crowded. On my way there I came by Leicester Square, which I checked out a bit. It was mostly a lot of cinemas in a circle and a small park in the middle.

No comments: