Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Organisation

Today I finally got my moped to repair man. I've had problems with the kickstarter for ages. It kept going loose. They finished it today too, only 23€ it costed. In school today our "afsætning" teacher told us our grades (for what we've done in lessons since summer holiday, getting rest on friday I think). I got 9, on the 03, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 13 scala. Kinda satisfied considering how much I've been doing in the lessons. But I know I can do better, and wanna.

Spanglish DVD arrived today. Think I'm gonna watch it tomorrow, I'm off from school alreay 12.05. As the thing I keep my DVD's in are now filled becuase of the five new DVD's I changed the way they are ordered in. Have know for quite some time how I would like it when it got filled. Before they have been ordered after when I got them, newest in buttom. So in the button I have all the new I haven't watched, or haven't watched on DVD. And in the top I have as many as there is space for, sorted after how good they are, the best in the top. I kept one space in the middle free so you can see different between the two sorts of sorting. There were three DVD's which there wasn't space for, I'm gonna put these in this DVD/VHS/CD thing I made in school in 8th grade, that is when I get some old PC games out of it.

Heh look at how much I wrote about that =D. Now Daddy called on me if I wanted to come get bread with cheese.

On a side note, my CD's are sorted alphabetically.

Only 3 days to elma meeting =DD.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's More Pleasant On DVD
The upcoming DVD release of the critically reviled and little seen Fox series Point Pleasant will include five never-before-seen episodes, Fox Home Entertainment announced.
Good job, I like the blog.Keep it up! I have a loan, site. If your looking for info on loan, then please take a peak if you get a chance!