Monday, October 10, 2005

"the line is a dot to you!"

Friends still cracks me up ;-). I'm watching season 4 rigth now.

So I got my The Corrs cd now over a week ago, was a little afraid because they said they were going to back to more traditional irish music, well it's different than last few albums, but it is a very nice album I think. Been hearing it around twice everyday since I got it. Sach <3>

I ordered T.A.T.U.'s new CD today, it got released today too. I choosed the limited version with a bonus dvd, even though I don't know what's on it, but only 2,25£ extra.

Ordered also some dvds last week. I got four of them on thursday (Sweet home alabama, 13 going on 30, The parent trap and Freaky friday. Last one is from cd-wow.com so it hasn't arrived yet, probably will tomorrow (Spanglish). I saw Sweet home alabama sunday afternoon. Actually better than I had expected. Reese Witherspoon is really nice I must say :D.

Uhh only 4 days untill elma meeting. :DDDDDD

No comments: