Sunday, June 26, 2005

Long time no see

Haven't posted in a while, don't know why, maybe just nothing really has happened.

Friday evening and was on a bus travel to german border with 4 friends shopping some for vacation. Bought soda, vodka, candy, capri sonne and DVD+R's. See the stuff here. We weren't home untill 1:30 at the night.

WCup started again after break, I didn't play the new level much, but I still managed to get an ok time, got 18 points thuogh. :D I'm now 53rd overall. Now hoping for better than just top 50. I think I'll be able to get a nice placement in next level, it is rather long level, haven't played more han 2 mins yet though.

Yesterday my brother came home for the summer. He is studying at the university in big city 1½ hour away.

Beachvolly later today, more in dept posts later. :b

No comments: