Sunday, May 22, 2005

Star Wars Episode III Revenge of the Sith

I was in cinema both Friday and Saturday evening watching the new Star Wars movie. (Friday with family, Saturday with friends.) First time I've ever seen a movie twice in cinema, but don't regret it. It was the best movie I've ever seen, by far, and I really mean it. In the cinema the first evening I was really close beginning to cry a few times. Hadn't expected it to be that sad. Even though you know what what happens in 4th movie and so, there are still many exciting things happening. Whole saturday I was thinking of the movie, such great movie..

If you haven't yet, I REALLY recommend you to go watch it.

One of the first things I did when I got home friday was ordering the Soundtrack on CD-WoW.

As expected I didn't get any points in WCup event 3. The 4th level is a quite long, but nice one. The skint0r level in WCup 4 was the first I got points in, let's hope that this time it will be the first I get many points in. :b

No comments: