Friday, May 27, 2005

Research

I did some research for computer parts. While doing this and thinking more about it I became a little more sure that I wanna buy new comp stuff. What Im probably gonna buy if I'm gonna buy will be:

AMD Athlon 64 3000+ or 3200+
AMD seems to be best for gaming, which will be the main thing I'm going to use it for.
ASUS A8N-E motherboard
Has USB 2, PCI express, gigabit lan and such.
2 Kingston ValueRAM 512 MB
ASUS Extreme AX700/TD - ATI Radeon X700
Was better than Geforce 6600 and Radeon X600XT in some tests.
And some random 400 watt power supply

That will be totally 470 €. Don't know yet if I wanna buy new case and such.

Do you have any suggestions or comments please share them.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

bye some guitar instead.

tj

Anonymous said...

buy ffs

tj