Tuesday, January 12, 2010

3. semester exams

Right now I'm in the middle of writing my last exam of this fall semester. Had 3 courses, one of them (Work, Media and Interaction) was just be present and pass, the two others had written exams, the first one (Visual Analysis) 12-15 pages and the last (Studium Generale, which is some philosophy thing) which I'm writing now 8-12 pages.

In the first I wrote about the visuel presentation of animals in The Lion King, in this one I write about the philosophers Karl Popper and Thomas Kuhn, comparing them and comparing them to positivism. And yes it's boring as hell. 1 page down and due monday.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish not acquiesce in on it. I over warm-hearted post. Expressly the designation attracted me to study the sound story.

Anonymous said...

Nice fill someone in on and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you on your information.