Wednesday, July 09, 2008

March 15 Manchester/Lille

After getting breakfast at the hotel I walked to the train station to take the train to London. The area around the train station in London I knew well from when I'd stayed there so I went to the nearby McDonalds for dinner. Afterwards there were still some time before the Eurostar to Lille that I'd booked departed, so I waited around in the train station for some time before checking in. Would have to say it's quite a sucky train station to wait in, as there's almost no benches, as well as no litter boxes.

While waiting in the Eurostart waiting area after checking in, this really hot girl sat in front of me. So I took a couple of paprazzi pictures of her with my mobile :P. See them here: 1 2 3 4

The Eurostart train was soon in Lille. At the station I bought a map of Lille to find my hotel. I took the metro to the nearest station and walked the rest of the way to the hotel. This hotel was one of the more expensive ones, so also quite nice, and a big room which also had a bath tub which I used that evening.

No comments: