Friday, March 21, 2008

March 2 Denmark/Lyon

The night before as I was home alone, I did the past preperations for the trip such as packing my bag. Other than that I spend the night watching Zulu Awards, a couple of Scrubs episodes and eating popcorn and ice cream.

As for this day, there really isn't much to say. The whole day spent sitting in a train. The day started at 3:0 in the morning when my dad drove me to the train in Kolding, which departed at 6:40. From there to Padborg to Hamburg to Basel to Geneva to Lyon at 21:47. The train from Hamburg to Basel at one time was delayed and I started getting a little worried as I only had 8 minutes to do the transfer in Basel. However it luckily caught up on the lost minutes just before reaching Basel.

Somewhat frustrating it is sitting in a train when you don't understand a word of what everyone says. There were two swedish poeple next to me in the Basel-Geneva train. Eventhough I didn't talk to them, it was nice to hear something I could actually understand some of. In the Geneva-Lyon two frenchmen asked me something, but obviously I could only answer that I didn't understand them. Should be nice getting to england.

And dame it's a long time since I've written this much in hand. I found this nice pen I'd forgotten I had just before the trip, quite a pleasure to write with it was.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

mere, mere!