Thursday, December 20, 2007

Avril La -FUCKING- vigne

Okay the last post was pretty angry, so I would just like that say that being in the civil defence is not all that bad, I've actually come to like it pretty well. Lovable co-conscripts, fun drills ect. Though no real fires ect. ever happens. One day left and I have christmas holiday, that's awesome anyway though :) and I'll be done on 30th January.

Lately I've been thinking about what I wanna do when I finish, and I've come up with a plan for the next half year more of less. No actual plan, but like mainly what I'd like to do, and then we'll see if it will happen.

Some evening when I was watching a few music videos I got the idea that I could travel around a bit to some concerts. Practically none of the artist that I listen to have I ever seen live, so now would be the time to do it. So I plan to get an interrail ticket (train ticket with which you can travel around as much you want in europe for x days) and then find some concerts. So far I've found a handfull or so artist that are touring in europe in the spring that I'd like to see, and just earlier today I started laying out a more detailed plan of which I'm going to when and where.

Those I have in mind are:

  • Nightwish
  • Natasha Bedingfield
  • Sophie Ellis Bextor
  • Alicia Keys
  • Kelly Clarkson
  • Sugababes
  • Nelly Furtado
  • Stacie Orrico

These are all touring in europe around February - March - April. So the plan might to do some of these in the spring and then see if any interesting are touring in the summer and take another trip then.

Somewhere in the middle of this planning I got an email from the Avril Lavigne fanclub saying that she would extend her american tour to also include europe, somewhere around June. Her being propably between my 3 favourite artist that was something I could not miss, so as the ticketsale started at 10.00 I went to the computer room in the lunch break and bought a ticket for the copenhagen concert, on June 26. Then time must tell if that'll be the only concert in the summer of if I find some others aswell.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

det er mega nice kopaka =)
elsker nok at se kunstnere som man elsker live!

Anonymous said...

skip nightwish and go with us to wacken instead and see them there :D

Kopaka said...

heh, pasibel ;P