Thursday, June 14, 2007

Saving the best for last

Had my oral danish exam this tuesday. I wasn't happy for getting this exam (you don't have exam in all subjects) as it's the subject where I get the lowest grade, for oral that is. I had before this been at four oral danish exams, from 9th grade till now, and in average I haven't passed.

Quick introduction to danish grade system:
Possible grades: 00 - 03 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11 - 13
You need 6 to pass and 11 correspond to the english/american A, and 13 is zweq in internals.

In marks for the year's work I somehow got a 7 though. Anyway back to this exam. It's 1 hour preperation and 25 minutes exam. I draw two folksongs from the middle ages. The middle ages was propably my prefered catagory, though I on beforehand had prefered a fairytale. However it went pretty well and I got a 8. Went home with quite a relief.

So to say I saved the best for last, as this is my best grade in danish oral ever. And now I will never have that subject ever again. \o/

No comments: