Thursday, April 05, 2007

the best damn thing

Earlier today I watched "Avril Lavigne Exclusive". And program sent on CBC a few days ago. It's a new Avril Lavigne concert with some interviews in between. At the concert she sung some songs from her new album "the best damn thing". I haven't really been able to decide wether I could like her new single "Girlfriend" and was a little afraid that the other songs on the album would be too much like that. This is not the case though, the songs she sung from her new album were are totally awesome =). Some of them kind of reminded of Girlfriend, but much better.

The album title song was especially great. Such can't wait for the album to come now. It's due 16th April. I haven't ordered it yet, but I will do so very soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

im very happey for you