Sunday, February 25, 2007

Snow at last

Wednesday morning some snow had fallen. There has been snow a few times earlier this season, but not much, not much at all. Barely anything that stayed on the ground for more than a few seconds. Wednesday there weren't much either. However enough to make me late for school. It continued to snow the whole day wednesday. Enough for my school to announce in the evening that the school was closed Thursday.

It continued to snow during the night and when I woke up thursday I could look out my window and see the most snow I've seen here the last 8 maybe 10 years. My sister is currently on such school were she stays over night, and my dad was on a business trip to russia. So it was only me and my mom at home. I spent the day watching ghost world, some the office and going out to the snow a little. It was still snowing and drifting some so the snow drifts continued to grow bigger during the day and the next night.

Thursday evening the school announced that they would announce in the morning wether it would be closed. I was pretty sure it was impossible to get to school still, and it turned out to be closed aswell friday. So it was another day watching some the office and borat. Apart from that I cleaned some of our driveway from snow and built a snow cave. Tried to make it a tunnel through a snow drift, but there was too far.

Friday also I drove a small trip to the other end of the village (1 km), in order to get some stuff. Those who's place I was going to hadn't cleaned their driveway from snow, eventhough I tried to drive into it, and was stuck. With a little push I managed to get out though.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

snö ;D \o/

Unknown said...

=) daymne