Friday, September 29, 2006

StockCar

Shortly after third event of Master Cup 2 had started DC talked to me about it. After some talking we decided to form a cup team, and StockCar was born. The day after or something DC talked with Sick_Mambo and he joined aswell. Having a team to play with helped some with the style finding, and I also traded recs with jsim at some point. But it was not untill shortly after the deadline that he joined StockCar. The results were pretty neat, with jsim and mambo taking the second and third places 8D. I wasn't completed satisfied with my time, still had some minor fuck ups in the run, but guess many had in that long level. Raven's rec were pretty nice.

New level is a short little fucker. I don't expect to do very good but I think it's too early to use my second skip already. So I'll try to get the best out of it. :)

On a site note: This is quite a nice song: "Panic! At The Disco - I Write Sins Not Tragedies"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nice to hear about that cup team :) hope you do well!

not sure that i can agree on teh part about the song - pretty catchy but overall annoying maxxxxxxxxxxx