Sunday, August 27, 2006

It's gonna be legendary

This weekend turned out to be pretty awesome. So I decided to write about the whole weekend.

In last two lessons of school this old student from our school (ten years since he graduated) gave a talk about his business succes. It was done around a half an hour before the last lesson ended, but we (meaning me and three classmates) decided to call it a day. However I had left my bag in the class room so I went to get it and our teacher was already there, but as I had promised to drive kluie home and he was waiting outside the school I just went in quickly and took my stuff and left ( hurtig some en ninja! ;-) ).

I don't remember what I did that afternoon but probably just the usual stuff. In the evening I went to a party at Rune's place. He has made a nice bar in the basement, and has now also got a billard table down there. I arrived at exactly 8 o'clock, which was the time he'd said we should come. I was first one there, so we took a game of pool/billard (not sure which is which, but we played the thing without the pins). Later Anders came and a little later Dyhr came. Some more time went on and kluie came. And then no more people came, except another one around 11 I think. So not the big of a party but it was still pretty nice with some pool/billard playing (I played thing with the pins aswell later on). The musical highlights were "Roben og Knud - Uranhjorten" and "Wake me up before you go go", atleast in my opinion. He had bought absinth in spain so we had some, but it was way to strong for me so used maybe an hour drinking half the shot. So Rune offered to drink to rest if I took two whiskeys, which I did. I had bought some Vodka Caramel myself but only got one class of that.

I managed to get rather drunk I think. We went into the city around 1:00. That turned out to be pretty boring (no suprise). But I did run in to Anders (not the one mentioned earlier, but a family friend), who gave a shot and a drink. My sister was at a party with everyone from her school, from which my father was picking her up along with some of her friends which lives close to us, so my father would call my he did so, so he could pick me up too. Already around 2:00 I was really hoping that he soon would come, and luckily he called five minutes later.

I woke up around 10:30 after a failed attempt to sleepscore, fooling a bonus and I think one more scoring. After last night I was going to do pretty much nothing that day. I used pretty much the whole day watching How I met your mother episodes. Around 18 I did a little PHP coding though. I'm starting to be pretty close to finishing my project. By now maybe two pages that needs a little fixing up and it's ready. Then just a lot of boring stuff ahead, adding a lot of data to database and such.

My parents attended a weeding that day, from 15:00 and rest of the day. So me and my sister made dinner, minutes steaks and pasta with cheese. The steaks weren't that good, too spicy and dry. Later we made some popcorn and even later, after I had picked up my mom from the wedding and her and my sister had went to bed I had a Sun Lolly ice. But the thing that made this day so nice was How I met your mother. It's just sooo gooood. Absolutely hilarious. Maybe best comedy show since Friends. I've seen 16 episodes now, and I really hope it can keep up it's awesomeness in coming seasons. As for the headline, that's a quote from the show.

Today I woke to a nice surprise. At midnight ScT had celebrated it's one years birthday. Which means free leech week, 20gb upload credit and a lot of absolutely awesome releases. So today has been used on that, two How I met your mother episodes (so far) some PHP coding and ircing. Oh, and ofcourse the weekly Alias episode.

<3

No comments: