Sunday, June 25, 2006

So long

In about 1½ hours we will start driving towards Croatia. Rest of family is sleeping now, but I didn't really feel like sleeping just some two hours, so I'm staying awake untill we drive, and then I can sleep some in the car.

I've made hdd recorder record Portugal - Holland, France - Spain in round of 16 and all quater and semi finals. We will be home for bronze match and final.

My dad got this adapter for laptop so I can use it in the car. So I've copied some movies over and I also have some dvds with movies and things on I'll bring, so we have something to do in the car and such. This also means that I can do some blogging meanwhile (offline ofcourse). Otherwise I'm pretty sure I would never get it done.

Bags are in the car and I've gotten mp3 player and other shit ready for the drive. So only thing left now is waiting I think.

So long, and thanks for all the fish..

No comments: