Sunday, March 12, 2006

Pulling myself together

This weekend I decided to do all that stuff that I usually never get done. A little surprising I have actually managed to do pretty much everything. A nice feeling that is. :)

Can't really remember what I've done, but atleast I've updated my webpages and clean up my room a little. But that's not as important as the fact that I got the things done.

In other news I ordered 50 DVD+R's and 50 CD-R's today. The DVDs are for backing up the data on my extern harddrive which has been troubling me for quite some time now. For example if I'm playing music from it, it can sometimes stop for like a half minute and then go on. Sometimes in can stop working for a longer time. Really frustrating and I have now decided to send it back to the place I bought it, and hopefully get a new. What I would really want was to get something else (read: normal harddrive and usb case to have it in), but I doubt that's a possibility. :I

16 days till I go to Ireland :o

No comments: