Monday, January 23, 2006

Best of 2005

I decided to make a list of the best things of 2005 in different catagories. Runner ups are kinda ordered but not totally. All are things made in 2005, or which I experienced the first time in 2005.

Movie

Star Wars Episode III Revenge of the Sith

Runner ups:
American Pie Band Camp
Batman Begins
Garden State

Comment: Star Wars 3 I consider not only the best movie of 2005 but of all time. Star Wars 2 was untill the first time I saw this in the cinema. However this one is still much better. Hoping for a Episode 1-2-3 DVD box to be released soon.



TV Show

Alias

Runner ups:
Lost
What I like about you
Joey
Desperate Housewives

Comment: I watch one episode from my DVDs each weekend, so far a third into third season. It is just incredibly nice. :) Love Jennifer Garner.



Song

Britney Spears - Someday (I will understand)

Runner ups:
Kelly Clarkson - Behind These Hazel Eyes
Melanie C - Next Best Superstar
Vanilla Ninja - Cool Vibes
Gracia - Run & Hide
Nightwish - Nemo

Comment: This was the hardest one to choose. I was down to Kelly Clarkson and Britney Spears, I think what decided it was that I can't at all relate to the text in Behind these hazel eyes. Someday (I will understand) just hit me somewhere, and it totally.. what you call it? Work/feel/swing?



Music

Avril Lavigne

Runner ups:
Nightwish
Roxette
The Corrs

Comment: Her second album Under my skin has been in my stereo's 5CD changer like all year, and for a long time the first thing I did when coming home from school was playing that.



Elma achievement

More than 1½ min TT improvement in one month

Runner ups:
World Cup 45 place
Upside Down 1:05,48
Lab Pro Bounce
Enigma Bounce

Comment: Not playing much internals for a very long time caused I could do a lot of tricks quite easily, and my TT been dropping even more after that month, which was december +/- some days. An achievement that really changed my elma life, internals much higher ranged personally now, and elma 2 not that needed for some time atleast.



Game

Sims 2 University

Runner ups:
Need For Speed Underground 2
Lego Star Wars

Comment: Haven't been playing that much games the last year, but Sims 2 is good. One thing I really like is it not being linear, which like all other games are, even though they try making it otherwise.

No comments: