Friday, December 16, 2005

December 15. Labyrinth Pro Bounce

It's soon christmas so I'm beginning to think of some christmas presents. Most likely gonna buy atleast for sister from gadgets.dk.

I played some more labyrinth pro in the evening. And suddently I bounce up to the flower, with a kinda weird hop, but somehow I got there and get's the apple. The words "oh my god" comes out of my mouth. I drives rest of level kinda safe, but still not too slow. 2:47,54. Around 37 seconds faster than the one time I (almost accidentily) set yesterday. This also means I got under 45 minutes TT with a smash. 44:45,54 now. Suddenly I got lots of motivation to play more internals.

A few years ago we, our family, rented this place to play badminton, one hour every week. Not that long ago we decided to do that again, and so today was the first time. Shape not that good and long time since I've played much badminton. At the end we played very short tournament, all played each other, I lost to my sister and father, so ended third.


Christmas song of the day: Britney Spears - My Only Wish (This Year)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

well done there kopa. still i don't believe your vsync on story :P