Monday, September 05, 2005

Football

Saturday Denmark played Turkey in the World Cup qualification (football). They send national matches not played in Denmark on danish TV3 which we don't have.

Futte invited me and a few others to watch it at his place (5 people all in all). We met there at 16:00 thinking that the match started at 17:00. When we were all there we drove to the city (me driving) to buy pizza and other stuff. 17:00 was aproching and we hurried home. Now realising that the game didn't start untill 20:00. So we started eating our pizzas. We all only eat half of ours at first saving the rest for later. Still 2½ hours to kick off.

So we started playing Fifa 2005 on Playstation 2, which we had planned to do afterwards. I had never really played Fifa 2005, so it was for two others, and my Playstation experience is not very big either. Hence it didn't went very well for me at first. First match I played futte who have played it alot. After first half I was behind 0-4. After having learned the controls and such we both scored one goal in second half. We played 2 groups with four in each (3 computer controlled), I didn't qualify to semi finals. Now it was time for kick off.

Danmar - Turkey was at time a little boring match. However with some very nice goals. Denmark had to win the match to stay in top, but it ended 2-2. Now chances are rather small for us to qualify.

After the match we played rest of the Fifa 2005 tournament, as predicted futte won.

We played another tournament with only group play and no computer controlled. After the first match Hanson came by, he had just bought a car that very day. So we went outside to take a look. A nice blue Honda Civic. The second Fifa 2005 tournament went ok, I ended third. Futte ofcourse won again. Now it was getting late and we started to head home.

Was one of these days I will remember for a long time.

No comments: